Monday, May 28, 2007

What's with the routine?

I noticed that all my posts have been in alternate months and alternate years, save for one freak post in September 2005 which was after a gap of 2 months. I have listed down the following possible reasons for this behavior:

1. Based on statistical inference, my writing cycles are in accordance with the Gaussian distribution thereby causing an iterative sequence of blog posting.

2. My blog writing corresponds to variances in my actual life, which usually follow a stop-go pattern.

3. The presence of an invisible hand ensuring that I am compelled to sit and write during these specific time periods.

4. It’s a freaky coincidence. Well it’s not even freaky.

I think I’ll go with option no.1, since it makes the most sense. But what ever reasons are behind it, rest is assured that the cycle will break this June. Well, at least I hope so.

1 comment:

Ahsan said...

man you should've soooooooo majored in maths =/