I see a number of people trying to look sophisticated when going through the stock market index on television or the newspaper. I have my own index that I follow… it’s the spam count on my gmail account. Yes, that would seem like a foolish thing to do… but it’s more darn interesting than all three of Pakistan’s stock markets combined. The foremost difference between the two would be that I want the number of spam on my account to be as low as possible, whereas generally the majority of people would want the stock market index to be high.
Most of you would be happy to know that my spam crossed the 1000 barrier just recently. I, though, was a bit disappointed. It hovered around the mark for a few days before coming back to around 800-900, making me believe that the downward trend would continue for sometime. However, it was not long before it ballooned to the region of 1200 and has been around that mark since. Incidentally, that’s about the same number (multiplied by 10) for the KSE index these days. I see a parallel association between the two already. This could only mean one thing… my spam controls the heart of Pakistan’s economy… which, as a significant part of the integrated global economy, can disrupt the lives of millions of people thereby causing irrevocable disturbance to the space time continuum and a possible end to the universe!!! I think I’ll delete my spam some other time…
1 comment:
hahahahahaha, good stuff man!!! crash the market i say :p
Post a Comment